1. Is your online shop secure? Yes it is. Your details such as your name, address etc are sent over a SSL encrypted connection. Online payments are processed securely through Stripe. We don't store any credit card details on our website at all and we never see payment credentials, only Stripe has access to your sensitive information.
2. How can I pay for my order? We accept credit and debit cards. Transactions are processed securely by Stripe. We also accept manual payment via direct debit bank transfer into our ANZ account. To make a bank transfer email us your order through the Contact page. Please understand that as this method is a little slower we are unable to ship your order until payment has been cleared. In general, payments are cleared the following day, but if a purchase is made on the weekend it will processed on the Monday.
3. Can I have my book order personalised? Yes, of course you can! Let us know what message/name you'd like to have included in the Instructions and Notes field.
4. Which delivery service do you use? We use NZPost Standard Post and Tracked Parcel service for all our deliveries.
5. How much does delivery cost? Our standard nationwide package and deliver service for all book orders is a flat rate of $5.00, depending on how many books are included in your order we use Standard Post to your door or PO Box. This also includes rural delivery.
A4 prints and A3 print orders are sent via courier at a flat rate of $10. Prints are sent flat, protected with sturdy cardboard.
For overseas delivery our shipping rate for Australia is $15.00. Rest of the World $25.00. If you wish to have your order sent via NZPost International Courier service (tracked, signature required) please advise us in the Instruction and Notes field as this will incur an additional cost. Delivery for this service is usually 2-6 working days.
6. How long does delivery take? Delivery within New Zealand can take from 2-8 days. While we are confident you will receive your order within this time frame we cannot guarantee it. We will provide tracking details if applicable to your order.
For orders going to Australia, please allow 3-14 working days. This service covers PO Boxes and rural delivery. If you wish to have your parcels sent via NZPost's International Courier service (tracked, signature required) please advise us in the comment box at checkout as this will incur and additional cost. Delivery for this service is usually 2-6 working days.
For all other international destinations please allow 10 working days. If you wish to have your parcels sent via NZPost International Courier service (tracked, signature required) please advise us in the comment box at checkout as this will incur an additional cost. Delivery for this service is usually 2-6 working days.
7. Do you deliver outside New Zealand? Yes we do! NZPost has a worldwide letter and parcel service to over 220 destinations. For international orders we use NZPost's untracked International Air Small Parcel Service. See question 5 and 6 for more information.
8. What happens if my order is damaged? If your order is damaged during delivery please email us as soon as possible, with a photo of the damage, so we can replace the damaged goods in a timely manner.
9. Do you offer refunds or returns? We will offer a refund on your item if it doesn't meet consumer guarantee requirements. We don't provide a refund if you simply change your mind.
10. Are you GST registered? All prices include GST. If you require a tax invoice for your records please let us know in the comment box at checkout.